The wise owl is logical, mathematically minded, methodical and sometimes seen as a perfectionist. You can be slow to make decisions and inflexible if rules and logic says otherwise. Not a big risk taker, but you love detail.
What you naturally do well...
- You are naturally curious and interested in gaining knowledge and becoming an expert.
- You are thorough, meticulous, accurate, reliable, logical and good with details.
- You like rules, procedures and structure and are a careful (but cautious) planner.
- You think things through to minimise risk and the chance of things going wrong.
- You like being prepared and being in control through preparation and planning.
- You generally get along with other people, but have high expectations of their abilities.
- You are motivated by knowledge, expertise and logic.
What to watch out for…
- You tend to focus too much on details, and lose sight of the big picture.
- You tend to plan everything to the extreme, taking too long to plan and not enough time to act.
- You are a perfectionist, focusing on doing the job right, rather than whether you’re doing the right job.
- You don’t like stepping out of your comfort zone or taking risks because you don’t feel in control or prepared.
Tips for goal setting success…
- Don’t get bogged down in detail. Know the bigger picture, your goal in life, and always keep this in mind.
- Don’t be afraid of trying something new. Work out what you want and get out of that comfort zone to reach your full potential.
- Don’t be afraid of failing – use your analytical skills to work out why you failed and how to use this knowledge for your next attempt.
- Just do it! Once you have a plan, start acting on it. You can perfect it as you go, rather than waiting until it is 100% perfect before you start.
So, after much consideration along with the inspiration of the film 'Biutiful', I am getting a tattoo. Through the findings of my research about this nocturnal and mysterious bird, I am even more comfortable with my decision of getting this beautiful creature tattooed on my arm -- (right over my scar), and I couldn't be more excited. Now comes the daunting task of finding a true artist who is going to bring my vision to life.
*** Stay Tuned! ***