He keeps asking for me to let him in. "Open up more."  "Be transparent."
It's hard for me to tell him that it's not going to happen right now.  I'm no longer interested in opening up, nor telling my thoughts or having deep conversations.  Been there, done that and nothing good has ever come of it except low-key judgement, and misunderstanding.  It's draining, and not something I'm willing to do at the moment.  I keep things at a surface level with people these days, but as I continue to work on myself, I'm hopeful I will be able to.  We've been hanging out a lot; only because he's learned how to get me out of the house.  Food! :) 

These are photos he took as we went walking around downtown.  I don't like being in front of the camera too much, but these candids weren't so bad.  




Popular Posts