a dream

I almost reached out to her to tell her about the dream.  It's best that I don't.  So I'll share it here and move on.

Scene 1: I was on this bus.  There were people that filled all the seats.  There was talk, laughter, yelling, and excitement all around me.  Mainly because we were embarking on an international journey.  Amongst this crowded bus, I noticed her a few rows behind me.  She was heavily engaged in a conversation with the person sitting next to her.  She glanced at me a couple of times, but decided to ignore me completely.   
*So we get to the destination, and as all of the people were checking into the hotel, I noticed her continuing to glance at me and ignore me at the same time.  I was directed to a specific elevator.  I was riding it alone, and it slowly made its way up.  As it reached the top floor, it went up even more (through the ceiling, and out into the blue sky).... like it was floating, but since I'm terrified of heights, I was fearful of where this was taking me.  Then this "elevator" begins to descend like a rollercoaster.  Twists and turns and I squeeze my eyes shut and hold on tightly.  

Scene 2: I am in a museum or a cathedral-like building.  There was a lot of people everywhere.  Even her.  She continued to sneak glances at me.  The pain from her actions ripped through my heart.  I chose to make the best of this experience, so I walked around.  Then I heard a familiar voice call my name.  I turned around and it was Lori.  I was excited to see a familiar face, yet perplexed as to why she was here in this foreign country.  She told me she moved there and was working.  I told her I was there alone, and just exploring.  She said she would take off work and join me.  I was elated to not have to experience it by myself.  So as I went back to my room to get refreshed and dressed, I woke up.

But the feeling of how she treated me in the dream remained.  It felt so real.. maybe it was...


Comments

Popular Posts