Mark

 a 10+ year friendship with me is not to be taken lightly.  we have had ups and downs through the years, but somehow continued to overcome and move forward even stronger.  you have impacted my life tremendously.  each time i've needed someone to talk to, you were there - no matter the time or day.  always inviting me out to eat or picking up food for me.  Food is my happy place, so it means a lot when someone wants to keep me fed :).  you're very blunt and have no problem telling me when i'm wrong.  on the flip side, you're also uplifting and motivating me to be better and do better.  you make the battle within ease when you encourage me to fight and keep going.  you've seen me at my worst and remained vigilant and didn't give up.   

you haven't left yet like everyone else, so I want to say thank you.. for still being here.

Comments

Popular Posts