Road to my dream van



Her name will eventually come to me.  Anyway, she is a 1991 E350 Ford Club Wagon.  I've been wanting a van for so many years, and I finally pushed the fear and doubts away and got one.  I was a nervous wreck during the process, and even after 1 week of having her, I'm still a nervous wreck!  Did I do the right thing?  How do I even start this van build? Driving it for the first time was so scary.  I had never driven something so big before.  It took some getting used to.  Yesterday, I had to drive an hour away to take it to the mechanic.  I was so nervous driving it on the highway for the first time.  I kept telling myself to breathe and stay in the slow lane LOL.  I was relieved once I made it.  So she's getting worked on and I should have her back this weekend.  What a wild ride these last few weeks have been.  If you only knew.... 



 

Comments

Popular Posts