Jan 1 - Jan 15 2021

What I'm about to write will NOT make sense to you, but it will to me.  It is a reminder of how the first 2 weeks of 2021 has been so far.  

  • Dodged a bullet with Jane
  • Mechanical issues with van
  • Tennis lastnight was not fun, and it felt horrible playing with the new racket I bought
  • We always get Thai afterwards
  • Lori, SMH
  • Dog sitting a dog that weighs almost the same as me is a challenge when walking them
  • Obsessed with van life videos, and watch them daily
  • Ate a full jar of Biscoff cookie butter in bed while watching YT
  • Macie and Zab my best friends
  • Weight gain, body changes 
  • Still hard to say no to food
  • Considering not eating eggs anymore (even in baked goods)
  • Therapy was interesting today, and I still don't know how I feel about it
  • Anxious for warmer weather so I can start running again
  • Nervous and anxious for March to get here
  • Still no plans after lease is up
  • Meeting up with xxx for dinner tonight? 
  • Trying to keep God at the forefront
  • I'm obsessed with my 2021 calendar, even though I felt the same about my 2020 calendar and dropped the ball with writing in it
  • Spending way too much money 
  • Refuse to get comfortable/content with office work
  • Making plans for creating something for myself, baby steps
  • Was supposed to read 1 book a month...
  • I really enjoy the quiet and stillness of the world when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep
  • No moonlight through my window lately.  I miss it
  • Her bday party was a success which ended with her son getting wasted and carried out of venue, SMH
  • Hype Solutions on Ervay (what an interesting interview and office)  It reminded me of one of those fake startup companies.  There were even a couple of small dogs roaming around the office.  Felt like I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone
  • Movie night : The Shack, it was not good, and I ended up dozing off a couple of times.  I was so glad when it was over.  The Spanish guy was very interesting




Comments

Popular Posts