March

March is going to be an interesting month.  Mainly because my lease is up, and I've decided to move.  I've been in my place for 2 years, but now it's time to move on.  I actually like this apartment.  It has a ton of windows, and at night, the moon shines so bright through my bedroom window.  Sometimes I like to think it's watching me as I sleep.  Anyway, I have yet to make living arrangements.  I tell myself that I still have plenty of time to figure it out, and hope I don't end up waiting until the last minute.  I think I'm ready to move from the north.  I've been in this area for many years, and I need a change of scenery.  I am even open to moving out of Dallas.  Although Houston is only a 4 hour drive, I would still move there for a year to see if it would be a good fit.  I believe Houston is more diverse and more ahead of Dallas in many ways.  Time will tell how things go. 



Comments

Popular Posts