Hannah & Isabel




I watch these young ladies on youtube.  Hannah lives in a cabin in the woods part time, and her van the other times.  Isabel lives in a tiny home in the mountains, and walks around in the dead of night howling at the stars and moon.  Of course I would be subscribed to their channels!  
Somehow they decided to link up, and this is their time together.  Watching this video made my heart ache for her.  I remember feeling so carefree at times with her.  So many walks, so many talks, so many freaking adventures, so many laughs.... gone.  I never thought we'd be living life without each other in it, but life ebbs and flows just like people.  Some are meant to stay, others are meant to go.  Even though videos are edited to show highlights, this video seemed authentic and it made me feel like beauty of life, freedom, a wildness of the heart, & pure bliss still exists.  Somewhere deep inside.  It's been such a long search for it, and I feel like I'm on the brink of something. I just have to keep taking these baby steps and not lose focus.

Comments

Popular Posts