What a week

It started off strong, but as I said before, the enemy will attempt to knock you off your square every chance it gets.  

At the present moment, I have this inner fire that desperately wants to burn all of the doubts, fears, self-imposed limitations, and distractions, and just go for it.  Like really go for it.  With the YT channel and give more time with learning and practicing pottery.  Baby steps, and inner work to do.   My mind has been racing all day today, non-stop.  About what I need, what I want, what I'm going to do, when, how, how to start, the many things to read and learn, finances to invest in these projects, removing distractions, on and on.  Baby steps, deep breaths, God, faith, prayers, tears.. so much.  All over the place.  

I'm meeting Claire for dinner tonight.  Should be nice catching up.  


Comments

Popular Posts