THUGLIFE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+hate+you+give+movie&view=detail&mid=EBEBCAAB1AF5E96AD7F0EBEBCAAB1AF5E96AD7F0&FORM=VIRE

Over the weekend, I watched the new movie: The Hate You Give

When I first saw the preview a while back, I refused to watch it because if you know me then you already know how much real life happenings of black bodies being murdered and brutalized by the police affects me, so I try not to push it with movies that portray the same stories.  On a whim Saturday night after having dinner with a friend, he suggested us to go watch it.  Hesitantly, I agreed. Throughout the movie, I shed tears, laughed, and was definitely angered by the events.  The way the movie was written and directed was genius because it flowed and made sense.  But the main characters could have been played by better actors who could have really pulled out that pain and anger they needed to portray.  Anyway, overall -  I enjoyed it and I don't regret seeing it. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY PAID HOMAGE TO ONE OF THE GREATEST - TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR

The.Hate.You.Give.Little.Infants.Fucks.Everybody.

Popular Posts