Breasia Terrell - Rest Easy Baby Girl

I came across a case that I've been following for a few weeks now, and it involved the murder of a beautiful angel 10-yr old Breasia Terrell.  She joined her brother for a sleepover at her brother's father's apartment.  Henry Dinkins (51 yrs old) is a registered sex offender though, and he did the unthinkable.  In the middle of the night, he woke Breasia up and took her out of the apartment into his car.  I can't imagine what was done or said to this baby, but after he did what he did, he shot her 3 times and left her body near a pond in a rural area.  This happened on July 10, 2020, and her remains weren't discovered until almost 9 months later.  I listened to the testimony of Henry's girlfriend Andrea Culberson, and what she said sent chills through me. She said when Henry snuck back inside the house to get something out of the closet, she looked out the window and saw Breasia standing next to the car in the huge white t-shirt she had on when she went to bed.  Why didn't she take action to save this baby's life?  I'll never know, nor I'll never know how she can live with herself.  Nonetheless, Breasia's life was taken by a monster.  Today, a judge ruled Henry Dinkins as guilty of all charges and I hope they throw the book at him.

Breasia Terrell disappeared July 10, 2020, and her remains were found March 22, 2021, in rural DeWitt.








Comments

Popular Posts